We provide expertise in all areas of employment law and data protection. Rosedene Law was founded by Louise Randall, a highly experienced and professional solicitor. By engaging Rosedene Law, you will get direct access to commercially minded and pragmatic advice.
We offer a refreshing approach to employment law and data protection law issues. Our advice is strategic, practical, pragmatic and is designed to support the aims and outcomes of your business. Where possible, we adopt a proactive approach to the prevention of problems and will, of course, work closely with you to resolve problems that have arisen.
We take the time to get to know your business and will ensure that legal risks are explained clearly in a ‘no-nonsense way’. Unlike traditional law firms, we are able to provide competitively priced support, based on a flexible and open fee structure. We are able to work on a fixed fee basis, providing clarity and no nasty surprises for budgeting purposes.
Recent employment law projects included advice and assistance on:
• Collective redundancy program affecting more than 20 employees;
• Settlement agreements and negotiated exits;
• Review and drafting of employment contracts, staff handbooks, consultancy agreements;
• Complex disciplinary and capability issues (long-term sickness absence and permanent health insurance);
• HR training for senior management teams;
• GDPR training for HR professionals;
• Service provision changes and tendering / re-tendering;
• Data protection health checks and providing recommendations for compliance with and assisting with the implementation of processes and procedures in accordance with the GDPR.
Recent data protection projects included advice and assistance on:
• preparing for the GDPR;
• data sharing agreements;
• privacy policies;
• fair processing notices;
• handling subject access requests;
• dealing with ICO complaints;
• data protection health checks;
• privacy impact assessments;
• drafting and updating of data protection policies and procedures;
• advising and assisting with business sales/acquisitions;
• due diligence;
• providing training for staff and management
• day to day data protection advice