Verdigris has helped UK law firms with a variety of strategic and technology projects, operating at Board, SMT, and departmental level:
Projects or extended engagements span:
- Strategic 360 reviews – short-long term plans – at a firm and departmental level
- Operational structures including line management, appraisal and reward schemes
- PMS / CMS / HR system project delivery, including digital launch communications
- Start-up firm technology selection and delivery
- Business development projects – eg: do you know who your top 50 clients are and how to manage them?
- Tactical outsourcing advice – connecting you with the right trusted suppliers to deliver
- Interim team management/project team coach/SMT member
Verdigris Consulting is Pauline Freegard MBA. I am a business and technology consultant with 20 years of experience of working with UK law firms. I offer a unique knowledge base in legal technology (PMS/CMS/DMS and HR systems, IT hosting) combined with management of large technical, training and project teams, an extensive sales and marketing track record, and experience from holding several broad-remit board-level roles. I am highly connected within the legal sector supplier community. All the above makes me a useful person to have on a project or as a regular SMT advisor.
The holistic approach continues with projects. Technology, indeed any sort of change program, is never a silver bullet in itself. To deliver these initiatives require careful analysis of the issues and opportunities, full engagement from all staff evels, and working in partnership with the right supplier. So from needs analysis, system selection, project delivery and/or team mentoring, through to training plans and staff communications production, it’s all covered.
I also am the founder of Calico Legal Solutions Group and INK Legal marketing agency.
” We have worked with Pauline of Verdigris over the last two+ years and have found her advice and support to be both innovative and invaluable. Initially, we engaged Pauline to provide input on our IT infrastructure /strategy for which she has renowned legal sector expertise. It quickly became apparent however that her additional skillset in staff engagement, sales and marketing brings a holistic approach helping to keep SA Law at the forefront of a fast-changing profession. ”
Steve Ryan, Managing Partner of SA Law LLP
Set Strategy: Execute Plan: Continual Improvement: Repeat!