How We Help Law Firms
For over 25 years, Matrix247 have delivered telephony systems, low-cost landline solutions, mobile call-routing, mobile devices, connectivity and SRA compliant cyber security solutions to hundreds of law firms and currently have thousands of users deployed utilising on-premise and hosted telephony, mobile devices, data connections and video conferencing solutions. We implement networks for multi-location law firms and enable remote seamless working for fee earners when appropriate.
Benefits delivered to law firms include:
- Converging desktop phones and mobile devices so fee earners can use any device.
- Integration of call recording and messages into existing case and practice management systems
- Integration of Microsoft Calendars and Global Address Books into the telephony system. Firms need this complete awareness of staff status when communicating with clients. This generates responsive customer service and client satisfaction.
- The ability to recruit best fee earners and staff. This is by offering the latest in agile working solutions coupled with management information reporting/awareness reporting.
Matrix247 assists law firms through a Communications Audit report split into three sections.
1: Identify all possible savings across the telecoms, mobile and connectivity landscape of the firm.
2: Help for COLPs: Conduct a Communications Assessment to ensure compliance with the SRA regulations. Options to build-in back-up, resilience and security across telecoms, mobile and data networks. We help with disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
3: Share what successful law firms are doing to enhance communication with existing and prospective clients. Including benefits of integrating any existing case management systems to your telecoms system.
Many successful law firms have call reporting software which automatically provides reports to heads of departments so the firm can see statistics on best staff, lost calls, talk time (so can accurately bill) and receive the following benefits:
- Save money immediately by identifying under-usage of existing services.
- Replicate your best fee earners by automatically delivering management trend information. How are staff speaking to clients on the phone? Copy the best!
- Quickly call back missed client enquiries by presenting management with unreturned lost call information.