Law Firm Business & IT Leaders Forum
We are now fully subscribed.
Look out for new dates on LinkedIn, or email us on info@calicolegalgroup to be informed of the next date early.
Hosted in association with Baskerville Drummond Consulting we invite senior law firm leaders to share their experiences, and solutions, to the most pressing issues facing legal firms today:
- The Strategic Risks facing law firms today – Protiviti
- Selecting and managing the right Strategic Partner – Joanna Kingston-Davies, COO and Brian Cullen, CEO of the Jackson Lees Group
- Getting value from technology partnerships – Phil Whitehead, NetDocuments
- Securing the Insecure – Harvey Harding, MD, PM Law with Lawyer Checker
The roundtable sessions open the floor to delegates to collaborate with peers and senior Calico members from NetDocuments, Nasstar Plc, Matrix247, Baskerville Drummond and Lawyer Checker. You will have an opportunity to discuss a wide range of topics from cyber to reputational risks in a supportive and informal setting.
Roundtables during the day include:
- Getting the Board on board
- The cybersecurity journey
- Extracting value from the supplier relationship
- Customer and team collaboration in a risky world
- Reputational risk management
- ‘Group Therapy’ – bring your issues!
The event is therefore suitable for senior law firm leaders, Partners, CEO, COO, CFO and IT Directors.
A drink’s reception will be held close to the venue after the last session finishes.
Places for the forum are strictly limited to 50 delegates from UK law firms.
For any queries contact Katrina Bevan on email@example.com or 0345 340 4321.